cash flow products For SME businesses
We can provide you with a facility that allows you the flexibility to access the type of funds you need. No need to set up each time - it's ongoing, and it’s all managed online
Helping you with cash flow between the time you get paid for your invoices and when you need to pay expenses
Giving you funds to deal with suppliers to get goods made and shipped before you get to sell them or earn any money
Supply chain finance
Provides funds to pay suppliers upfront so your company doesn’t have to deplete cash reserves
Short term loans
Giving you cash flow to get the work done so you can invoice. Helps you take advantage of invoice financing too
If you need cash flow during times where you have a shortfall of funds from when you get paid and when you need to pay your bills, then invoice financing could be the product for you. It can also help you to use cash flow to fund growth opportunities.
You give us your accounts receivable invoices as collateral and we provide you with immediate funds.
You access 80% of your invoices immediately and once we’ve received payment for the invoices from your customers, you receive the remaining 20% minus our fees.
As an importer or exporter, if you’re looking for interim financing to cover the cost of goods you buy or sell then trade financing might be the product you need.
Rather than having your money tied up in shipments of goods, possibly for weeks or longer, waiting for payment or the ability to sell, trade financing allows you to access the funds needed to drive your cash flow.
Supply chain finance
If you don’t want to deplete your cash reserves and need funds to pay suppliers upfront, then supply chain financing could be the product for you. It’s used by businesses with little access to working capital and/or poor cash flow, usually producers, distributors, wholesalers or resellers of manufactured products.
We provide you with funds to help with fulfilling your business operations, such as large and unexpected customers requests. Once the order is completed and your customer pays the invoice, you repay the supply chain finance amount, minus our fees.
Short Term Loans
Whether you need funds to accelerate a new business or to grow your existing business, a short term loan could be the product to support your needs.
We will work with you to determine the amount of the loan based on your needs and capacity, and then you pay back the leant funds plus interest and fees over the agreed period of time.
They’re often used for financing specific projects like an expansion, equipment purchase, or project mobilisation.
Almost all term loans will require both collateral and a personal guarantee. The value of the collateral required will vary depending on loan amounts and any existing facilities in place.